Vestas V90 Turbine training for owners and operators in Romania near Constantia 2nd-6th of Dec. 2013
6 different V90 3.0 courses available for you to prepare and take over operation of your Vestas V90 3.0 efficiently
Join this training at ZF Services in Chicago Jan 28th-31st 2014, and learn to inspect and evaluate your 901 ZF gearbox
Turbine and Maintenance training for owners and operators of the V100 1.8, Nov 18th-26th 2013 in Idaho, US
- ... work with the no. 1 independent training provider
- ... improve performance by tailor-made trainings
- ... see ROI on your training down to 20 days
- ... improve CoE by optimizing your operation
- ... go from reactive to preventive maintenance
- ... be able to take over your OMS with success
- ... find your tech´s developing "Generation Mindset"
- ... be able to build up operational excellence
- DWPA are recognised as the premier, independent industry-training organisation within the wind-turbine industry.
- DWPA provide in depth turbine-specific training, as well as basic beginners’ courses for the wind industry.
- DWPA conduct seminars and business development sessions based on our understanding of the challenges for the global players, as well as their drivers and plans within the wind sector.
- CFO asks CEO: "What happens if we invest in training and developing our people and then they they leave us?".
CEO answers: "What happen if we don´t, and they stay?".
- In 2013 we made our training help our clients world wide successfully take over and operate more than 2.0 GW of wind power after EOW.
- Owners & Operators
- Portfolio-driven utilities
- 3rd-party service providers
- Sub-suppliers to the industry
- Turbine manufacturers